Our nursery is open Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights so you can hear God's message with the confidence that your child is enjoying his or her time at church in a safe, fun environment.
During Sunday School, the nursery class hears a lesson and enjoys activities related to the lesson. Ages birth through three years attend the Sunday School Nursery class.
Here at Siluria, the four year olds have a transitional year. They attend Sunday School with the five year olds, but come to the nursery during the worship service while the older children attend Children's Church.
- Please remember to bring these items for your child:
- Juice/milk cup or formula and bottles
- Change of clothes
- Some item that soothes your baby
- We will have snacks available for toddlers and older who don't bring their own. Please let a nursery worker know if your child is allergic to anything or if they are not allowed to have certain snacks.
- Please let a nursery worker know if there are any special concerns associated with your child so that we will be able to give him or her the best care possible.
- Nursery children old enough to play outside are sometimes taken to the playground. If you do not want your child to go outside, please let a nursery worker know.
- Please note, small toys/objects that could be a choking hazard are not allowed in the nursery.
- Parents are asked not to bring their children to the nursery in any of the following situations:
- Temperature of 100° or greater in the last 24 hours
- Severe coughing
- Colored nasal drainage
- Pink eye
- Head lice
- Undiagnosed rash
- Open skin lesions
- Any contagious illness
“Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these.’” Matthew 19:14
Thank you for letting us care for your child!